Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hi from Lollipop Marie Pugsly

Mister Bean said I should write something about myself. He said to sit under My NewMaMaFigure's chair and all my thoughts would float up to her. I said, "No way!" and he said "Way!" So, I am sitting under My NewMaMaFigure's chair thinking thoughts.
I want to tell my First MaMaFigure and First That Man that I am okay and happy. I even got to ride on the porch swing yesterday. I have a lot to learn about peeing and pooping outside while I'm on the leash though. I just smile and wag my tail because I don't know why I'm out there.
My official name is Lollipop Marie Pugsly. I am registered, but I am not snobby about it. The little Grandgirl calls me LuLu. I have a double curl in my tail that I am real proud of.
I also have a cute underbite.
Well, I can't think of any more thoughts.
Love,
LuLu (a.k.a. Lollie, a.k.a. Lollipop Marie Pugsly)

1 comment:

  1. Lollipop,
    You certainly are lucky to have a double-curled tail! I only have one curl in my tail, but my mom loves me tons anyway!
    Love, Marlene

    ReplyDelete