Sunday, March 8, 2009

I am a Confused Pug

My MamaFigure and That Man, along with The Grandboy and The Grandgirl, are all jazzed about next week being Spring Break. They are going camping and I am going too. My MamaFigure and That Man opened up their camper today and I got to go inside.
Here is a picture of me looking cute and a little confused because when I got inside the camper I began having flashbacks about The Hole.
I heard My MamaFigure tell That Man we would need to take my food, water, chewy treats (my favorite), toys, brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, new gangsta jacket, new sweater and.....THE HOLE!!! How can this be fun? The camper looks like a Big Hole, and all five of us will be squashed in there together, just like me and The Blob when we are in The Hole together while My MamaFigure and That Man go get chewy treats (my favorite) for me.
Will someone please tell me how camping works? How can staying in The Hole while inside another, even bigger, Hole be fun?

1 comment:

  1. Mister Bean,
    A big Hole must be very bad. But I have learned that my mom puts me the little Hole to keep me safe.
    Love, Marlene

    ReplyDelete