Thursday, March 26, 2009

My First Spring and a Special Poem

This is my first spring and boy! am I ever having a good time. Me and My MamaFigure and That Man spend a lot of time on the porch. Here is a picture of me looking cute on the porch swing. My MamaFigure makes us swing really high and sometimes I don't like it so I wiggle a lot and she puts the brakes on really fast. I can stand on the porch in safety and bark at squirrels and birds and dogs in the yard and cars going by and the wind blowing and the rain falling and the grass growing and the sun shining and the clouds moving and the temperature changing....
The cherry tree has pretty flowers under it and there is a tiny limb growing out of the trunk. I am having a very nice First Spring and it has inspired me to write a poem. It is my very first poem.
My First Poem About My First Spring-
by Mister Bean
I like to pee in fields of flowers.
I could pee for hours.
Just not during showers.
I like to poop in thickets of pine
Where the sun never shines
On the balsamine.

No comments:

Post a Comment