Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Deja Vue All Over Again!

I was 4 months old yesterday and today My MamaFigure and That Man took me back to my doctor to get more shots and to take a pill and to make sure my poop is still healthy. Here is a picture of me sitting on the big metal tray, looking cute, but a little worried. I've been here before and I know what's going to happen.
First, I get my poop checked. This could make a little pug feel violated, but Marie is very nice and she talks to me and pets me and gives me medicine disguised as chewy treats. Today she cut my toenails and I squeaked a little bit, like my MamaFigure and That Man do when I hop on them and scrape them with my razor sharp toes.
And then Dr. Wilke gave me 2 shots. They didn't hurt at all! He is nice too and he likes me and I like him and we are pals!! I was sniffing the broken up chunks of crunchy treats on the tray. I didn't eat them because I like chewy treats. They're my favorite! Well, unless the crunchy treats are graham crackers or vanilla wafers or Cheerios.
Today was a good day. I weigh 9 pounds and 4 ounces, I have healthy poop, I got a blue tag to wear on my collar (it looks good on me, and I feel like I'm in a club), my toenails won't make My MamaFigure and That Man squeak anymore and Dr. Wilke says I am a good-looking pug! My MamaFigure has always told me I'm cute, and That Man thinks so, but he won't tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment