Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Me and LuLu are wondering what is going on with My MamaFigure. She has taken away the scary scarecrows and put trees in our house! I am happy that the scarecrows are gone, because I didn't like the way their eyes followed me around the room, but me and LuLu can't figure out why we have trees in our house. Here is a picture of me standing in front of the one in the library. Me and LuLu helped My MaMaFigure with it. While she was putting all those shiny things on it, I was chewing on a low limb and found a string and pulled on it. You can see it by my ear in the picture. I think it makes the tree look real good.






When all the shiny things were on the tree, My MaMaFigure put a piece of cloth underneath it. Me and LuLu commenced to playing on it. We wadded it up and rolled on it and chewed it, so My MaMaFigure folded it up and put it away.


Here is picture of LuLu under the tree in the living room. We like this tree the best because My MaMaFigure has all kinds of birds on it!!! They are the same kind of birds that eat at the birdfeeder outside. Me and LuLu like to bark at them when we are on the Big Porch. The birds on the tree don't chirp or fight over food! They don't even fly away when we bark at them!!!













One day I was walking beside the tree minding my own business and a bird just fell off in the floor in front of me! I was chewing on it when That Man walked in the room. I got in a little bit of trouble.
My MaMaFigure picked these out for me and LuLu. She says they are stockings and one morning we will wake up to find presents in them. I hope I get a new toy in my stocking. One that will get along good with New Squirrel, Dirty Bear, Skunky and the Blob Boys. LuLu wants a CD player and a Jimmy Hendrix CD.

I like my stocking! It says "I don't have to be Good...I'm Cute." I really am. LuLu says her stocking is pretty, but she says she prefers a more classical stocking shape and she feels the pink and black color combination is a bit pretentious for her taste. I hope she will let me chew the shiny ball off the toe.
 
 
 
 
Here is a picture of The Grandboy and The Grandgirl!! YAAAAY!! They are two of my most favorite people!! They always decorate a tree in My MaMaFigure's bedroom. It has lots of stuff on it that their Daddy made when he was a little boy and stuff they made for My MaMaFigure and That Man.












 
They are going to spend the night soon and make cookies with My MaMaFigure and That Man. Me and LuLu are real excited about cookie night because My MaMaFigure is messy in the kitchen and drops food on the floor when she cooks. LuLu thought of a plan. She says she will nonchalantly hang out in the laundry room beside the kitchen and alert me when My MaMaFigure drops something. I am to pretend I am taking a nap in the library on the other side of the house.
Thank you for reading my blog.
Sincerely,
Mister Bean

4 comments:

  1. Mister Bean, I think you're going to enjoy this "trees in the house" thing! There are people to play with you, and love on you, and food to be eaten, and prezzies to open! I hope you all have a great holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have trees in our house too!!! They came with a lot of really interesting smells. I hope what dw says is true. I like presents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Bean, Just be sure not to lift on it and I am sure you will get a nice present or two in your stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mister Bean,
    Oh my! I remember the first my mom & dad brought a tree into the house & then put wrapped boxes underneath it & then I got in trouble for clawing at them! Why would they even put them there?!
    Love, Marlene

    ReplyDelete