Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Christmas Eve!!!

Me and LuLu have been helping My MamaFigure all day! It is Christmas Eve and she has been making food. My MamaFigure is real messy in the kitchen and she drops a lot of food on the floor. We lick it up. That Man calls us Hoover and Eureka. We like to help!

My MamaFigure says Santa Claus will be coming tonight! YAAAAYYY!! I have been good. I have not pooped or peed on the floor, but I am a little worried because I jump on visitors when they come to our house. LuLu is very worried because she pooped in the house once and she wanted to bite a man who came to our house. He wanted to sell That Man a security system. LuLu said we don't need a security system as long as she lives here.

I am going to sleep early tonight, but LuLu says she wants to see Santa's reindeer. LuLu wants to fly real bad. She says if she can jump in the sleigh, she is going with Santa and next year she will be the first pug to pull Santa's sleigh. She knows all about Santa's reindeer. She says next year the lineup will be Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and LuLu. She says one day she will have a cartoon and song about her. Here is a picture of her sitting on the back of her favorite chair, looking out the window at the Christmas lights.















We went out on the Big Porch for a little while today. My MamaFigure wanted to take our picture beside her big Snoopy decoration, but we wouldn't cooperate. It's big and it sounds like it's breathing and it scares me.















Here is a good picture of me.  I hope Santa brings me a new squeaker toy. None of my squeaker toys squeak any more. I bite them, but the squeakers won't squeak, they just make a popping sound.















Thank you for reading my blog.
Sincerely,
Mister Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment