Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!

My MaMaFigure says today, November 9, 2011, is a very special day. She says it is my birthday and I am three years old!!

I was born in a little town called Riceville, Tennessee. I didn't know My MaMaFigure, That Man, or the Grandgirl, or the Grandboy, or Ourson, or Ourdawternlaw! I didn't even know LuLu! I didn't know anything about going camping, or going to Dollywood! I didn't even have any blobs to play with and I pooped and peed everywhere!

 All I knew was survival! Even at the age of two hours I was fighting for a place in the lunch line. All the other little pugs would fight me for a spout. At night I would lay in a huddle with the other little pugs and dream that someday a nice MaMaFigure would come and rescue me. And nine weeks later, here came My MaMaFigure and That Man and The Grandboy and The Grandgirl! That Man was driving his big truck and I said "See ya!" to the other pugs and I left.   
Me and LuLu have been going through my picture album. She put together some of my pictures and she calls it...

Mister Bean, The Early Years
This is the earliest known picture of me. I was riding home in That Man's big truck.


When I got home the first thing I did was poop in the floor. I didn't know any better. 


This is a picture of me with the love of my life, My MaMaFigure.


I don't know what My MaMaFigure was thinking when she took me to see the Easter Bunny. All he had on was a big bow tie. No shorts, no socks and he had mean eyes and big teeth.

This is me chewing one of the Blob Boys. He ran away. My MaMaFigure raised the chair cushion and there he was, smiling at her.

This is when LuLu came to live with us. She scared me for a long time. That Man says LuLu still has unresolved issues.


This is when I Got Fixed. It hurt really bad and I had to go to the doctor and take all kinds of medicine. My MaMaFigure stayed up all night holding me and rocking me in her chair. We found out that I was too young to Get Fixed. That Man says because I was so young I will forever be My MaMaFigure's Little Pugboy.

One day My MaMaFigure put bells around my neck and my legs. I didn't move because I was scared. That Man said 'what's wrong with him?' because I didn't move for six minutes and seventeen seconds. My MaMaFigure timed it.

This is a picture of me in my Commander of the Space Pugs Guard Unit. I think I look pretty good in this picture.

This was when I was real little and I made a mistake and pooped in the house and That Man stepped in it while he was wearing his new house shoes that he got when My MaMaFigure took the Scarecrows Out and Brought the Trees In the House.

This is LuLu. She is my best friend.

This is a pretty good picture of me.

My MaMaFigure said Happy Birthday to me this morning and she hugged me and said I love you Mister Bean! She said she would have walked barefoot in the cold all the way to Riceville to get me because I have made her smile every day since I came to live with her, even the day she had her gall bladder removed.

LuLu said Happy Birthday Bean! She says I am a good kid and she appreciates me not saying anything about her being in the Witness Protection Program. Sometimes LuLu barks and runs in her sleep.

My MaMaFigure asked That Man if he was going to tell me Happy Birthday, but he just looked at me.  He petted me on the head when My MaMaFigure wasn't looking.

Being born is a good thing to do because you get to have birthdays and you are treated special!!

Thank you for reading my blog.
Sincerely,
Mister Bean

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mr. Bean! You sure were lucky to find your MamaFigure (and That Man, too)! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures of your cute little self! Hope you have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mister Bean, I hope you have a great holiday, and I can't wait to read about your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Mister Bean! I just stopped by today to let you know I left you an award on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete